Micro-credential "Start-up Entrepreneurship: getting the momentum (module 1)"
- Price 1005€
- Location Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences, Tallinn Study Centre
- Lectors Yiyang Yang, Roksolana Sliusar, Vanessa Vorteil, Ethel Voites
- Credits amount 15 ECTS
- Form of study: Auditory, partially e-learning
The micro-credential aims to give the participant both theoretical and practical knowledge. The start-up area can be described in the following words: solving a problem, product-market fit, hackathons, MVP, considering the input and feedback from clients and users, and fundraising. Startup Entrepreneurship is an intense learning-by-doing micro-credential to take the next steps of initializing your idea. Startup Entrepreneurship offers an in-depth 1-year program covering all phases of a startup's growth.
The program taught at Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences is unique and Estonia being an e-country has a great start-up ecosystem. Previously we have cooperated with people from TransferWise, Bolt, Pipedrive, Fortumo, Like A Local, Toggl, Startup Estonia, GoWorkaBit, Clanbeat, CoModule, Fanvestory, Innovation Academy, Cin Cin Bubble Tea, Elisa, and Tele2.
- Convincingly phrases the hypothesis of the customer problem and the product solution’s value proposition, and seeks validation for the hypothesis from early customers.
- Creates a development plan for a company, by means of which they objectivize and budget the companies development activities for 3, 6, 12, and 24-month terms.
- Creates and carries out a systematic research plan to validate the performance of a business model.
- Assembles a team with a balanced distribution of roles and is able to find suitable consultants.
- Knows the process of entering a shareholder's agreement with co-founders and registering a joint venture.
- Creates a product solution prototype (Minimum Viable Product) with their co-founders and tests the iterations of the prototype on early users in order to get market confirmation of the product solution's fit (problem-solution fit).